QUICK WEATHER FORECAST: Tonight: Rain showers, and a few rumbles, low 60 Thursday: Rainy, breezy to windy, and cool, high 65 Friday: Chilly start, sunny and brisk, high 74 Saturday: Sun early, late pm storms, high 80 Sunday: Scattered storms, high 80 FORECAST DISCUSSION: Good Wednesday Night, After a very nice start to the day, as expected clouds have returned, and showers and storms are starting to move in ahead of a cold front and associated low. This will make for a wet night overnight tonight, but temps will remain seasonal near 60. Thursday rain showers will be around for a good portion of the day, so while we will not have flooding rainfall in a short period of time as a big threat, there will be a threat of overall moderate amounts of water. Rainfall totals from tonight through Thursday night should be between an inch to upwards of 2+ inches in a few spots. Thursday will also turn breezy to windy with the frontal passage and the proximity of the low. Northwest […]
Search Flooding News and Alerts
- Areal flooding vs. flash flooding: What’s the difference?
- More rounds of rain, more flooding possible
- Green family trapped at home due to flash flooding
- Flooding forces rescheduling of St. Charles riverfront festival, Fourth of July parade will go on
- Apartment complex, several roads flooded in Champaign County